Information on the first Solar Community:
- Check out the power produced today, and to-date.
- Videos of the construction process can be viewed on the WrightHennepin YouTube channel.
- In addition, our collection of photos can be viewed on our Flickr account.
A simple, affordable new way to own solar panels
Change your electric supply mix by owning solar panels. Pay for the panel(s) today, and receive bill credits for years to come based on the output of the system. Effectively lock in your electricity cost. Through the WH Solar Community, you can buy and use solar panels:
- Without installing equipment on your property
- Without worrying about maintaining the system
- And receive the benefit of an economy of scale project, including a 30 percent federal tax credit
You get all the benefits of owning solar panels, but with none of the hassle. Buy as few as one, or as many as you need to power your entire home.
For more information call (763) 477-3000, or check out the WH Solar calculator.
View this graphic on how solar works.