Unclaimed Capital Credits/PropertyFormer Wright-Hennepin (WH) members may have unclaimed capital credits/property. To find out if you are one of them, follow the instructions below.
To search the capital credit/property list for a particular name:
- Download the PDF from the link above and open in Adobe Acrobat.
- On the toolbar at the top of the PDF file, click the magnifying glass icon or "Find text" tool. You can also right click on the document and select "Find" in the drop down menu.
- Type the last name/company name or part of the name you want to search for.
- Press the "enter" key on the keyboard or press "next"
Or, if you would like to scroll through the entire document, simply use the scroll bars to the right of the document, or you can click the arrow buttons to move through page by page.
If your name and city is listed, complete the following:
- Print out the unclaimed capital credit/property request form.
- Fill out the form and attach the required documentation.
- Sign the form in the presence of a notary public.
- Return all documentation to: Wright-Hennepin Cooperative Electric Association, Attn: Capital Credit Representative, PO Box 330, Rockford, MN 55373
Note: Heirs/beneficiaries of a deceased cooperative member contact a capital credit representative at (763) 477-3000 to find out about our process for estate requests. Estate payouts cannot be processed using the unclaimed property form.
What happens next
After we receive your unclaimed capital credit/property form and documentation, we will validate the information.
Your claim will be processed within 30 days and a check will be mailed to your current address - as shown in the Claimant Information section of the unclaimed capital credit/property request form.