Start, Stop or Request Service

Apply for Electric Service

If you are moving into a new place and need to set up your electric service with Wright-Hennepin, please fill out the form below and a member service representative will contact you to confirm your application.

Cancel Electric Service

Submit the completed form to cancel electric service at your home or business.

New construction electric service

Please fill out the form below to begin your application process. A Wright-Hennepin member service representative will then call you to finish the application process. Note: If you are planning to run electric service to a home, outbuilding or other facility, please be aware that additional winter charges may apply between October 1 – April 15. Please contact a New Services or Engineering representative at (763) 477-3000 for more information.