Energy Assistance

If you are having difficulty paying your bill, please call WH to discuss options. We offer payment arrangements as well as budget billing to help overcome peaks and valleys in cost.

There may be other resources for you through your local community agency. Generally, the county you live in will have energy assistance available to income eligible households to assist in paying heating and energy costs. Eligibility is generally based on household income, household size and actual costs of heating.

Please contact these organizations directly to see if you qualify:

Wright County – Wright County Community Action (WCCA)
WCCA administers the Home Energy Assistance Program in Wright County.

Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC)
Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County (CAP-HC), formerly known as Community Action Partnership of Suburban Hennepin (CAPSH), works to establish services, programs and partnerships that address poverty and increase family and economic stability in Hennepin County.